Friday, January 27, 2012

GONG XI FA CAI


Hello babies! I'm back to blogging! Gonna post abit of how I spent my New Year :) I bet someof you are still in CNY mood, so let me wish you a Happy New Year! And may all of you have many children. HAHA.

Well, I went Ah house. Like duh. Hahaha. And of course I received the same old question.  ''Eh, wah! you how tall ah! Taller then me le leh! '' IM PROUD TO BE A 169 AND NOW GOING FOR A 170 :)

Don't ask me about my weight. As fat as ever k. My cousins one year by one year not getting cuter, but getting fatter. HAHAHA. Okokok, only 1, and some getting mature! See that dude in the photo? He's 21, yeah, he looks like 12.
Of course, what's new year without poker cards! But I forgot I couldn't gamble, sinner much me. Fyi, christians couldn't gamble. But yeah, I sinned badly, and won't $10 in banluck sinfully.

Btw, I think I look cute in the photo up there. HAHA. Well, I'm vain, come judge me, I don't care.
Spend CNY at mother&father's side Ah Ma houseee! :D Ending with my pretty smile to all of y'all. HAHA. I told you I'm vain :)

Love you people! xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment