Saturday, February 4, 2012

CHINGAY 2012


Firstly, I got good news. CHINGAY ENDED! OLEH OLEH OLEH OLEH. Its really tiring with all the rehersals. But today turned out great, there were no screwed ups :) Continue reading to know how I spent my day!

Met up with this pretty girl to city square mall flea! The purpose of going there is because of qiuqiu. Just in case you don't know who is qiuqiu, visit her blog at www.qiuqiu.sg She's a blogger. 


This is QiuQiu. Her real name is qiuting by the way. I look so cui, don't look at my face. Alot girls and AUNTYS were gathering around her booth snatching clothes. Whereas I just want to get a picture with her :o




 And about 230, we made our way down to Jolene's house! Her dog Tabby is sho cute can! Some people play mahjiong, some banluck. Some just sit on the sofa, which is me. Hahah. We were like totally late for chingay at that time. Suppose to reach at 430, but we only got out of her house at 4.

Really want to apologised to those Sec 5s who got scolded because of us, especially Chanel. *bows 90 degrees ina apologetic manner*

All of us went without and of course I'm hungry now while typing this. Hahaha.


The Sec 5s people! :D Not everybody is here, some from different bus, some pon :o so yah, but still nice picture, cause got me ;p I'm thick skinned, yeah, come judge me k.

Chingay performance for me was quite boring, I nearly fell asleep even though the bass of the music was freaking loud. So basically our job is to turn the flashcards. Those who don't know think is piece of cake right, come to the rehersal and you will know what we went through man.

And Chingay 2012 theme song is freaking nice! Go youtube and find! Its there! :)



Finale was super high! I suspect everybody are clubbers. HAHA. JK. I could feel that the floor was like going to break. The chair is shaking, the floor is shaking and everybody jumps/dance around like they are on drugs. LOL.

And I would like to present the best dancer award to HIDAYAH FROM 5A! you should just look at her, totally hilarious. Even those chingay comitee can't stop laughing at her. And she's not even paiseh!


Lastly, shall end off with Ismail sexy pose :) HAHAHA. Reached home at 12.40! A fruitful, fun-filled, enjoyable has come to an end :) Update soon.

Love you guys! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment