AHAHAHAHA HIIIIIIII. I AM BACK AFTER 123456789 ZILLION YEARS.
Sorry for not blogging. Had to tolerate Internet problems for about one week. Just back a few hours ago from jogging. It was great. Went in McDonald after jogging, like OMG. Temptation. Nononono. Many things happen in school. I think I became a badass kid, being disrespecful to the school elderlys. LOLOL.
Yeah, I got scolded for shouting ''bloody hell'' and being sent to see Mr Phang. So yeah, he talk and talk and talk. What ''you sec 5 already, must grow up'', ''we gave him pressure, so he gave your pressure'', ''its your last year, just tolerate a few more months''
yeah, after all these, I thought it was over. BUT THEN, yestaday, Mrs Yoga came in to the library ''Who was the girl that was rude to the librarian?'' I wasn't there at that moment, I was in the comp lab doing coursework. Mrs Yoga then said ''I predict its Amber''
THEN ZHENGYUAN FROM SEC 5B SAID ''Yaluh, only Amber will so rude, confirm is Amber''
Yeah, so I got scolded the next morning by Mrs Yoga. Perhaps zhengyuan buay song meor sth, everyone acted like they don't know but he sabo-ded me. Oh well.
So yeah, I got scolded. you know blah blah blah, all the usual sentence. Well, and Mrs Yoga say I need to have self control. She said I need to stop being so noisy and loud. Yeah, I'm trying now. Trying my best not to talk when no necessary and not to laugh when things aren't funny. Life sucks.
Anyway, got to meet up with Annabelle on 2 Fridays. She seems pretty well uh. HAVING FUN. Not like me, studying everyday in Ace Program and getting into uneccessary trouble. Bother.

Anyway, ending with a photo of me and Joanna! I think my dressing looks weird here. But oh well, I sold that skirt away already! :) Its to short, can see underwear liao. LOL
Ciao! xoxo
Ciao! xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment