HI. LONG TIME NO SEE. Left this space for quite awhile. Computer ain't cooperating well with me. School was as per normal. Exams within 1 month. Ain't concentrating well in Ace.
Oh well, so anyway, let me share my views on relationship. As in those you call it BGR or ''stead''.
RELATIONSHIP IS ILLEGAL. PROUDLY QUOTED FROM AIYAVOO.
Okay, personally I have been through 2 relationships, not very good actually.
I don't mind telling you guys, since its already the past. My first BOYFRIEND was Ivan. Yes, I have no idea why I call him a boyfriend. I feel that we were just totally like I don't know, like some puppy love.
Yes, Ivan, the 2010 Band Major of CVMB. We didn't last quite long, I initiate the breakup just one day before our first month because I knew things are not going to work,
Well, and when my parents found out about this relationship, WW3 was going to start. Okay, perhaps not so exaggerating. Its like, they couldn't stop bombing questions to me. And I cried so hard when the next day I'm having Chinese exam. I don't know man, I was like running away from him and sticking to Joanna instead when we went out as a clique. Yeah, you heard it, clique. And my clique consist of Joanna, Hazwan, Andy and Ivan.
Yeah, I know I'm weird. But oh well, after the breakup he left the clique. He said he see me the feeling will come back. There's was nothing we could do. But I guess I was a bitch. After a few months, I got into a second relationship with Andy.
You must be thinking ..

HAHA. I don't know. We lasted 3 months. I don't want to start Grandmother story, but basically, we don't have any girl coming between us, or guy. But prehaps he is a little sensitive? Okay, I know boys tends to get sensitive. But its weird when your boyfriend gets jealous when you talk to your guy best friend.
If this is going to happen every time, don't tell me you are going to isolate from all the guys?!
Okay, so many stuffs happened but we eventually broke up. I felt quite guilty because I think I initiate the broke up when he is in the middle of watching a movie with his friend.
Things became super awakard, and I heard from people he actually cried I think.
And there was this saying
'' If a boy cries over you, he really loves you ''
Well, I don't know if he did, I only know its the past and right here, I'm just sharing with you guys.
I don't know how you people think of this relationship,
but I guess it was a bad one and I actually have the mindset that, any guys likes me, if we get together, I'll only end up hurting him so badly because I'm sucha asshole.
And personally I don't like being controlled and I still want to talk happily with all my guy friends.
But then, we do have friends around us who are in some kind of love triangle.
Or incidents like 2 best girlfriends and one guy. And yeah your boyfriend likes your best friend, breaks with you, and woo your best friend. And your best friend like your boyfriend, and you hate your best friend. And you cry and cry and cry because you were so hurt and you just feeling dying.
Well, in my opinion, for that stupid jerk, just forget about him. Since he liked your best friend so be it.
You can't because of that one particular tree, and give up on the whole forest (chinese translation)
Oh, and if its me, just take it that ''oh, so you want my second-hand item? Take it then''
Yeah, I know I have a bitch mindset, but if that can makes you forget about them, why not?
And we are just going through our teenage live, everybody wants to taste the feeling of being in a relationship, I have that mindset, who doesn't?
I'm sure God has the right guy and girl for you, why not wait for the right one to come?
Or perhaps fate is going to let you 2 meet again, I believe in that :)
So basicaly, I have finish my thoughts about relationship. Time for a cute photo of me ^^
.
..
....
.....
......
.......
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
MEOW MEOW KITTY ON THE LOOSE ^^ HEHEHEHE
CUTE NOTTTTTTT. HAHAHA
I was too bored, so I edited a photo of myself into a kitty. Hello Kittys are cute ^^

MEET MAI GIRLS.
Can't wait for speech day! I miss all of my juniors, especially the one in Section 6. Me love you people!
Perform your best on speech day, I'll be going up to the band room to pass you all gifts!
Athough I'm stepping down unofficially, but who cares!
5 years in CVMB, I made new friends, I gained, I loss. I still love everybody <3

No comments:
Post a Comment