Monday, April 9, 2012

EASTER ^^


HAPPY BELATED EASTER TO EVERYONE! ^^
Jesus has Risen! God loved us so much that he sent his only Son Jesus Christ to died for us.
I had a great Easter in church, and fellow shipping with cell group members :)
The skit was so touching, I cried. Perhaps it was because of the sound effect, I cried the moment I heard the sound of the nail being nailed onto the hand. Even though it was just a skit, trust me, if you were here, you will be deeply touched. Salvation has just occur! :)
And Daryl couldn't stop telling me what will happen during the first part. Had to fiercely ask him to shut up before he really do. I went for Saturday's service whereas he went for both Friday & Saturday.
Thumbs up to the Drama Team man! They were always awesome! And the Dance Team!
Dance is always da best!


This girl came with me to church! ^^
She told me she was touched by the skit. She wanted to follow the others down and to receive Jesus, but she knew her parents didn't allow her too. Oh well, I believe one day she will! :)
Its never too late people! Jesus is coming! Accept him as your Lord and Saviour! :)
I'm not trying to be holy here, religion is a choice up to you. I joined City Harvest only last year. Before being a Christian, I was actually a super vulgar girl. I use the f word as and when I like it.
All the !@##$@#%#$@ will always never fail to come out from my mouth.
I had bad thoughts about people too, I gossip, I bitch, I curse and swear at people, I acted like some hooligan but fail. Because I don't look like one. LOL

So Agnes brought me to church, Pastor Kong that service was preaching about love. After that he called to the people to come down to receive the Holy Spirit. Yes, I went down. I cried after saying the prayer. I don't know why, tears just rolled down. I began to speak in tongues, I was afraid at first, but things just go smoothly soon.


I went out after service feeling good ^^
Soon, I wasn't vulgar anymore. YAYYY.
I don't curse and swear. YAYYY.
Okay, I still tend to gossip alittle. And I bless those that hated me. I told myself that time during church to stop disliking Danica and Christopher, but instead bless them.
Well, after reading this, some may not be very convince. But first, let me say that
I AM NOT BRAINWASHING YOU K.
Everything is up to you. I have met people that actually hated Christianity. But its okay :)


This is William and Jonovan hugging each other. HAHAHA.
Fellowship was awesome, I had a great time. True Friends are people you can find in the church :)
WE ARE FRIENDLY & TRUE PEOPLE ^^

Ciao! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment