OMG CUTENESS OVERLOAD LAHHHHHH. BUT ABIT COCK EYE. WTH. HAHAHA. THAT'S ME.
THIS IS MY BABY BROTHER. HIS NAME IS BOBBY. AHAHAHA. NOLAH, THATS ME TO. SO BOYISH. CUTENESS OVERLOAD ALSO LAH.
HAHAHA. Starting off my post with 2 baby pictures of me. See all the baby fats. Okay, serious now. It's been a long time ever since I blogged. Too lazy, yes, nothing to blog, yes, can't be bothered, yes. Shall share with you guys some things I bought recently that make me look chio-er. LOL
WTH. I have no freaking idea how to make this 2 pictures stick hence got one stupid hole here. Oh well, if your know Tammy Tay, she advertise this product and it was good! I really become chio-er lorh. Although I got no pimple but got eye bags. So I cover it with this. Aiya, I just become more chio lah. Girls with eye bags or pimples can try this. Its a concealer + it heals pimple if you have for just $22.90. Why not? :)
PRETTY RIGHT. FROM F21. I spent like 10 minutes or so to figure out how to pin on my hair. Cause at the shop right, I just take. Don't care luh, left 3 only, you want me think uh. I know I aunty. HAHA.
JACKET $2.50. FLORA DRESS $4. DRESS BARE BACK DE HOR. ITS FROM FLEA. WAHAHA THATS WHY I LOVE FLEA. I know your confirm say what people wear a thousand time then sell so cheap luh. I mean like so? Then get one from top shop at like $98, wear go out, and see people wearing the look alike jacket that they got at bugis or flea for at $5-$30? Sorry lah, I cheapskate.
Anyway, this was my OOTD last saturday when I went for church.
And this event, one day before Mother's Day. Mother's Day Eve? LOL I'm the one holding the orange board. The SHOW LOVE is raymond. We had a GIVE YOUR MUM A HUG event at Toa Payoh. Cause its one day before Mother's Day, we encouraged all ids to say Happy Mother's Day and give their Mum a big hug! But hor the picture above the mother and daughter abit awakard ah. LOL.
Anyway, ending off with a afterservice picture with my cell (not everybody here) and NINJA TURTLE!
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment