Wednesday, June 13, 2012

CAMPXOVER2012


HEY YOOOOOOO. IMMA BACK FROM 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS CAMP X-OVER 2012!!
The camp was a blast! #teampetrols I'm glad I turn up for the camp, really enjoy the presence of God every night with us. We had like super a lot of games! Sorry, don't have much pictures.

WE ARE THE PETROS \m/

First day was like amazing race in Sentosa Palawan Beach! We have games like shampoo-ing our team members hair to get foam, human soccer, painting the legs etc. My cell is petrol 2. #teampetrol2
Actually we lost all the stations in sentosa. BUT WHO CARES. We had lots of fun and we had teamwork and unity in us! But still thank God for the guys in the group man, they are like the power cards, especially Derrick and Choon Yong :)

We even had mass dance to ''DJ got us fallin in love''
I is so excited can. So long since I went back Natasha Studio, now I got the chance to like dance again!
And also a game called ''THE MAZE''
Lazy to explain, just continue.


''beep for wrong step''

''buzz for laughing''

''buzz for talking''


Actually its like silent game, so yeah, I can understand for al the beeps and buzz.

But what that *gives the jackie chan face* me the most is..


''buzz for coughing''

''buzz for not balancing well''

''buzz for throwing things into my maze'' (Zhen Ying threw it)


So afterwards we were like

''buzz for having long hair''
''buzz for wearing a red hoodie''
''buzz for saying I am hungry''
''buzz for wearing blue''

LIKEA LOL. ROFL. LMAO.

Slept in children church, floor is quite comfy plus sleeping bag. And AIRCON. HEEHEE.

Second day was more tiring to me.
We had morning devotion, and we loaded our bags from JW to sembawang camp challenge site.
We had games like The escape, black market, hydro wars.
I'm lazy to explain. So its like, we were playing amazing race, shopping game and water games.

The session was awesome too. Went for altar call. The presence of God was strong.

Didn't sleep well for this night. Everybody's phone can't stop ringing I DON'T KNOW WHY.
And all slept like log refusing to wake up to off their phone resulting in me waking up feeling like shouting at them but I can't.

SO IMMA LIKE




And of course last day for day 3 we had THE FINAL BATTLE.
Its like water games also, throwing water bombs and I got headshot -.-
And of course we had a Cam X-Over 2012 video. Click here to watch.
Pause at 2:17 to see me headshot.

And the photo below is a stand for greatness.


My name is Amber.
One thing I value in life is the spirit of never giving up.
I show this by having the audacity to hold on no matter what happens.

Today I take a stand for greatness (I forgot the sentence. LOL)


And we have area cleaning, actually nothing to clean, for me, cause I'm a clean person. The area cleaning process likea cool only. HAHA.
And we had prize presentation of course. Petrols didn't win, but..

WE ARE ALREADY A CHAMPION. WAHAHAHA

Congratz to Yohana and Ya'akov! :)

And we had this like thanking session, a touching one. Yeah, of course I cried.
And I kinda regret because I realise I still have quite a lot of things to tell my cell members. ARGHHH.

But right, of course, I enjoy being with them throughout this camp. Really thank God for them. Thank God for E426. Althought they are like full of nonsense and crap luh, (especially choon yong) I still love them deepdeeps man!

And to add on, my favourite part of the camp was Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Supper. HAHAHA
Their food is so much better then the ones we had in school camps.

HAHA OK, but most importantly of course is coming closer to God and crossover! And also fellowshipping with one another building a deeper and stronger relationship with one another! :)


''And Jesus said to them, 'Let us crossover to the other side of the lake'.' And they launched out.'' Luke 8:22


BOOM SHAKALAKA (X3)
WOW FANTASTIC BABY
BOOM SHAKALAKA WOO! (X3) *DO BOOMSHAKALAKA DANCE*
CROSSING CROSSING OVER ~
WOOOOOOOOOOO!




No comments:

Post a Comment