HELLO. ME IS BACK. HAHA. Didn't update this space of mine for 19 days already!
My computer didn't give me good response, it just refuse to start. Shall get the problem checked soon.
Anyway, the above photo is me in my band uniform for the last time before I return back and let the younger generation have it! I thought I look quite cute ^^
you must be thinking
''OMG AMBER, CAN I SLAP YOU. STOP BEING SO THICK SKIN CAN. BUAY TAHAN''
HAHAHAHA. But I really look quite cute inside ^^
Been in band since Secondary 2. Was in Environment Club during Secondary 1.
Slacking, but SUPER BORING cca. So I decided to go back band like how I was during Primary school.
4 years in band wasn't easy. Time constraining, stress, scoldings, punishment..
BUT I MADE IT YEAH. I MADE IT THROUGH.
Thank God for seniors, clique, friends, section 6, Mr Er :')
And recently I just started my #ootd on instagram! :)
First photo: top and bottom from flea! $20 & $10
Second photo: top from bugis street at $12! And crochet shorts from Double index at $19!

HAHAHA. ME AND JUSTINE! I THOUGHT WE LOOK QUITE CUTE HERE TOO ^^

ANOTHER ONE ALSO QUITE CUTE! HAHAHAHA.
''WAH AMBER, STOP IT BEFORE I REALLY SLAP YOU.''
HAHAHA. That must be what you thinking now!

Anyway, I went out with my girls too!
We went to the Club Avatar flea! If you know Qiu Qiu, you would know about this flea too!
But sadly I didn't bought anything, neither did Bing Bing.
Nothing caught our eye, and Qiu Qiu's booth is TOO pack!
WAY TOO PACK.
Is even more pack then when your mother go to the supermarket and snatch vegetables with my mother or other people's mother. LOL.
And the above photo of us is a imitation! Guess who we are imitating! ^^

HAPPY GIRLS AT STARBUCKS CAMWHORING.
I thought we looked quite pretty.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. I think basically I'm just praising myself and also my girls throughout this whole blogpost that I can't even stand myself. Okay, mostly I'm praising myself.
First photo: top and bottom from flea! $20 & $10
Second photo: top from bugis street at $12! And crochet shorts from Double index at $19!

HAHAHA. ME AND JUSTINE! I THOUGHT WE LOOK QUITE CUTE HERE TOO ^^

ANOTHER ONE ALSO QUITE CUTE! HAHAHAHA.
''WAH AMBER, STOP IT BEFORE I REALLY SLAP YOU.''
HAHAHA. That must be what you thinking now!

Anyway, I went out with my girls too!
We went to the Club Avatar flea! If you know Qiu Qiu, you would know about this flea too!
But sadly I didn't bought anything, neither did Bing Bing.
Nothing caught our eye, and Qiu Qiu's booth is TOO pack!
WAY TOO PACK.
Is even more pack then when your mother go to the supermarket and snatch vegetables with my mother or other people's mother. LOL.
And the above photo of us is a imitation! Guess who we are imitating! ^^

HAPPY GIRLS AT STARBUCKS CAMWHORING.
I thought we looked quite pretty.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. I think basically I'm just praising myself and also my girls throughout this whole blogpost that I can't even stand myself. Okay, mostly I'm praising myself.
This was taken at Kendrick's house! Had fellowship BBQ/Steamboat and we just YO, CAMWHORE.
Someday, I blogged a proper one about E426 :)
I thought WE look quite good here.
AH AH, I praise other people also ah.
HAHA. I thought me and Raymond look like brother and sister here.
But also maybe not, I don't look like bugs bunny. I MEHMEH. HAHA.
ELEANOR AND GAU WEI ^^

WILLIAM ^^
DARYL ^^
DERRICK ^^
He's trying to smile like me.
No use derrick! Nobody succeeds before ^^
CHONGCHONG JINGJING YANYAN. AHAHAHAHA.
OH YES.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HID HID ❤
Tried pepper crunch that day.
DA-BOMB. ITS AWESOME.
But you don't so kwa zhang bite one bite of the skin then you AHHHHHHH.
Not to the extent. HAHA.
But abit disapointed only the skin have the pepper and not the chicken.
But the taste is still there!
Do try it if you have not!
$6.30 worth the try! 1 time can already. No need eat too many times :p
DA-BOMB. ITS AWESOME.
But you don't so kwa zhang bite one bite of the skin then you AHHHHHHH.
Not to the extent. HAHA.
But abit disapointed only the skin have the pepper and not the chicken.
But the taste is still there!
Do try it if you have not!
$6.30 worth the try! 1 time can already. No need eat too many times :p
Okay, I've come to the end of the post.
:(
:(
But then sending you people with me and Chanel's flying kiss kiss ❤
Visit back next time! :)
xoxo













No comments:
Post a Comment