Hence, I shall slowly update about what happened during these few weeks that I didn't blog.
Disclaimer: all photos are phone photos, no chance to used my baby nikon.
Starting off with a chio face of mine..
1ST PIECE OF NEWS: I CUT MY HAIR
Chio not chio not! I thought I looked quite chio leh. HAHA.
I cut my hair is the first happening I want to share with you guys ^^
I waited 2hrs for this haircut okay!
And the super da pai salon is just none other then J&Jas. Jeffery was actually quite nice, tell me a while more only, a while more, a while until 2hrs. HAHA.
But I got quite moody after my haircut, because at first I was unsure of the length that I wanted. Because actually my main reason of having a haircut is to snip away those perms I had during prom last year so that I can grow back my natural straight hair.
So, I made the aunty cut 3 cycles of my hair. And somehow she got a bit pissed off.
Okay, maybe my fault for not telling her al at once the length I wanted, but not my fault right?! Can you imagine I anyhow tell her and I became a mushroom after that!?
I didn't wait 2hrs to become a mushroom okay!
What I don't understand is the aunty beside me.
She said I was slow, a lot people waiting, can faster a not, blah blah. Gan la, you also not cutting hair right.
Okay, but anyway, very satisfied with my hairstyle ^^
2ND PIECE OF NEWS: ERMM.. QUARREL..?
Okay.. prehaps I don't call this a news.. just some happenings in life.
I'll make it short k.
I had a tiff with this friend.
I wanted to post up a photo, but I deleted it away.
No point anyway, I'll only end up being said as ''why are you telling the whole world''
I don't go angry for little things.
But you know, trust. Yearns to build, seconds to destroy.
Perhaps you feel it was not totally your fault, but I can only say, no point pushing to other people. You started it, so you carry the shit I might have given to you till the end.
Fitz helped to patch things up.
But something I remembered what Jing Yan told me
''Trust is like a mirror, once its broken, its broken''
Something like that luh.
I have to say, I trust people too easily. Even for simple stuffs.
But once I expect you to keep a secret because I trust you, I really hope you will.
If you happen to see this, don't ask me why am I typing all this letting people know what you did making you the bad guy. I can only say, I got the rights to post what I want. Furthermore I was kind enough to not even mention your name.
Don't need to thank me. LOL
But still, I want to thank the people that bother hear my rants.
Especially choon yong, sms-ing me what happened, tell me don't so angsty, give me advice.
Appreciate everything :)
Enough of moody moody mood.

3RD PIECE OF NEWS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CITY HARVEST ❤
A place full of God's presence, full of fun, full of love and where I found true friends ^^
I joined church for more than a year, but have been wandering around before I officially joined E426 + E491
Thank God for you guys :)
4TH PIECE OF NEWS: I WATCH TOTAL RECALL

Well, if you are planing of catching this show..
then go watch la. LOL
Caught the show with Daryl. We got free ticket from the health survey in school.
And the cinema just nice located in Suntec, just nice that day no bible study, so just nice we just watch before service start. And just nice the ticket is free, so watch on Saturday also no need give extra charge.
Anyway,
I give it a 3/5.
3 start for its effect and action. Somehow I could feel a 3D effect in the movie.
The other 2 stars I ate it.
I really catch no balls to the story line.
If you happened to watch and you understand the story line, please come explain to me k.
Thank you velly the much.
Perhaps after I understand the story I would give them back the 2 stars.
Daryl was spazzing over the body of Colin Farrell (main cast of total recall)
HAHAHA. okay lah, not so gay.

YOU MUST BE LIKE OMG#@$#@%&^^#$%
''AMBER LIM WHY YOU POST SUCH PHOTO ON YOUR BLOG.''
PRIEST. I WATCH THE SHOW I WAS ALSO LIKE
''OMG@!#@$#%^$&^&#%^ THIS WOMAN DAMM DISGUSTING HOW DID THEY EVEN MAKE 3 BOOBS YUCK''
Basically the role of this girl in the movie is to seduce Colin Farrell with her neh neh.
HAHAHA OK LA, I THINK I SCARE YOU PEOPLE AWAY ALREADY.
END OF NEWS
Ending off with 2 chio pictures of me ^^
&
Don't ask my why I cannot maintain keep say myself chio.
Or you want to see that 3 neh neh photo instead of mine?! HAHAHA.
''WHY I CANNOT MAINTAIN''
Thanks for reading!



No comments:
Post a Comment