Sunday, September 9, 2012

MY LIFE


HELLO MY BAOBEI READERS.


HAHAHA. INTRODUCING TO YOU THE ABOVE CHIOBU. *THICK SKIN*
Actually, to be truthful, before I settle on this photo I take like don't know how many times okay!
Just to settle which angle nicer, and which smile nicer.
Then many people say don't look like me TT
Oh well.. BUT IT'S ME K :) I know photo nicer than real life la.

Anyway..

FRIDAY (7/9)

I caught Step Up Revolution with Shereen Goh!
Before I watch the movie a lot people tell me super nice, very nice, extremely nice, nice nice nice.
But personally I don't find it very nice.
I mean, compared to Step Up 3, Step Up 3 is definately better. Their dance is confirm daebak one luh.
But I just don't feel the excitement.

Something to keep you excited..


HOT A NOT !! HAHAHAHAHA.
I bet 9/10 guys want this body!! And the only guy that doesn't want this must be aneroxic. #justsaying




Sharni Vinson or Alyson Stoner?

Of course I choose Sharni Vinson. Because she more hot. HAHAHA.
But this Alyson Stoner suppose to be the Moose girlfriend isn't it??!!



THIS IS SAI REEN GOH. IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW ^^

We went Bugis to catch our movie and headed to Jcube!
First time at Jcube! Not very interesting or facinating or whatsoever.
But their ice skating rink is really BIGBIGBIG.
And more clean and spacious compared to the one at Kallang.
Reached home at about 9 because she had cg fellowship!


Saw this girl with UH-HUH UH-HUH at Compass Point. HAHAHAHA.
She likea funny only.
At first she asked me if  I needed umbrella because it was raining.
But I told her no need because I reach home already.
Then she TSK me tell me she want take photo with me. LOL.
So being very nice as always, I told her I can come down and take a photo with her if she want.
And TA-DA. THE END.
Lame. I know. HAHA.
SATURDAY (8/9)

CHURCH AS ALWAYS! ^^
Meet Justine the pretty girl! :)


Waiting for 27 on our way home..

 *miss the first bus, too crowded*

Me: Eh, check what time the next bus coming.

Daryl: *check* 3 more mins

Me: Oh okay, you use iris check ah? (Because many people say iris not accurate one)

Daryl: No ah, I use James. You don't know SBS they changed the name to James ah?

Me: huh, really ah? Oh okay..

Daryl: *sudden suspicious smile''

Me: OI YOU LIE TO ME AH!

Daryl: HAHAHA. YOU BELIEVE AH?!

WTH RIGHT THIS GUY. TSK.
Anyway I'll blog again soon! Bye! xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment